Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Indonesia (CCEP Indonesia) received two bronze awards at “The 1st Indonesia DEI & ESG Awards (IDEAS) 2022” held by PR Indonesia. This award is given to players in the industry who are leading in the field of DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) and ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) as well as being present in local and regional online media coverage.
The scope of judging in for the awards includes four things:
- The company has a program or policy initiative and/or DEI/ESG guidelines.
- Participants convey unique, innovative, creative and sustainable communication strategies and tactics.
- Participants establish sustainable partnerships.
- Program implementation is accompanied by measurement using general measurement methods in implementing PR/communication programs.
CCEP Indonesia's commitment to upholding the safety and comfort of the work environment, developing employee capabilities, employee welfare, as well as diversity, equity, and freedom from discrimination is reflected in the awards received:
- DEI Category, Bronze Winner – Virtual Training: “Creating a thisAbility - Inclusive Workplace” Digital Provision of DEI Modules with Disability Focus, and Internal Discussions and Celebration for “International Day of People with Disability”
- DEI Category, Bronze Winner – Diversity and Inclusion: Female Employee Representatives and Engagement Optimization