Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Indonesia's NCC team receives 6 prestigious global awards from the 17th Contact Center World Top Ranking Performers 2022 – Asia Pacific Region. This is the most prestigious contact Center awards event organized by ContactCenterWorld.com, established in 1999, is the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint with members in over 200 countries and supports 205,000 personal members from enterprises of all sizes with ideas, information, and opportunities including best practice awards, conferences, and certification programs.
The NCC-CCEP Indonesia team won these following categories in Asia Pacific Region:
- Silver Medal for Best Employee Engagement (Mid-Size)
- Silver Medal for Best Sales Campaign
- Bronze Medal for Best Contact Center (Mid-Size)
- Gold Medal for Best Contact Center Leader – Rendar Mahardhika Putra
- Bronze Medal for Best Operational Manager – Mohamad Irvan
- Runner-up for Best Sales Manager – Muhammad Iqbal