YES YOU CAN WIN A SHARE OF K400,000
Promotion Period: 03 APRIL 2023 - 31 MAY 2023
Terms & Conditions
- YES YOU CAN WIN A SHARE OF K400,000 is a promotion organized by Coca-Cola Papua New Guinea Limited and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (PNG) Ltd. (collectively “Organizers”) to support the Coca-Cola YES YOU CAN WIN campaign in Papua New Guinea (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is open to all Papua New Guinea citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid employment pass and dependent pass holders and is valid in Papua New Guinea only.
- Person ineligible and excluded from this Promotion are: (a) Employees of Organizers, Coca-Cola Papua New Guinea Limited and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (PNG) Ltd., their advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a); (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship.
B. PROMOTION PERIOD
The Promotion starts on April 3rd, 2023, and ends on May 31st, 2023 (‘Promotion Period’). All entries received after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Organizers are not liable for any lost, delayed, or misdirected Entry (as defined in paragraph A). Details of promotion mechanics and prize are set out in paragraphs C & D below.
C. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Purchase 3 cans or more of any 330ml Coca-Cola Can Products and receive a coupon. The coupon contains two leaves. 1 leaf of the coupon is for the customer to fill in his/her details and the other will be held by the shopper/consumer for redemption of the prize.
Example: Lisa bought 3cans of Coca-Cola 330ml in a participating outlet. Upon purchasing over the counter, Lisa will receive a coupon. On the left side of the coupon, Lisa will fill in her contact details and drop into the entry bin and retain the right coupon leaf for redemption purposes.
Winners will be selected from a pool of coupons in an entry bin in selected participating shop amongst all valid entries received within the Promotion Period. There are 1 million coupons that will be produced. The Organizers and/or any of its assigned affiliates or representatives did have a right to decide the winner.
D. PRIZE POOL AND PARTICIPATING OUTLETS
There are 2 kinds of prize pool that will be drawn, Weekly Prize and a Major Prize Draw that will be done at the end of the promotion.
480 Winners of K500 SHOPPING VOUCHER – Each shop will have 2 lucky winners each weekly draw.
30 Winners of the Major Prize of across 30 Retail Supermarket across the regions
Should there be no confirmation from the winners, the committee/organizer can disqualify the winners and has the rights to replace the winner.
- The Organizers reserves the right to substitute the Prizes or any part thereof with alternative prizes of equal or greater value or not to award Prizes, for any reason whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
- The Organizers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies shall not be liable for warranties, taxes or any additional costs associated with the Prizes. Prizes will be awarded only in Papua New Guinea.
- The Organizers reserves the right to disqualify any Entries if Entries, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement in this Promotion. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission to the Organizers to use the Winner’s name, personal particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of marketing, advertising, and trade without compensation to the winner, whether the usage is limited to this Promotion or otherwise and whether by way of email, direct marketing to the winner or otherwise.
- If the prize winner is under 18-year-old, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian and accordingly, the winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participating Outlets have been selected across 30 Key Modern Retail Supermarkets. The list below entails participating shops and prizes that will be drawn in each outlet.
E. VERIFICATION PROCESS
- Entries submitted are subject to verification. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, does not meet the terms and conditions herein is invalid.
- All Entries submitted become the property of the Organizers and will not be returned.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS
- Participant represents and warrants that any submissions made by Participant in his/her participation of this Competition is an original work/creation and do not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, and Participant hereby give Organizers and and/or other parties appointed by the Organizers the rights to save, use and exploit the names, photos and/or likeness, identity, and any material or copy submitted by Participant to participate in this Competition for advertising or communications in any media, both print and electronic, including the internet and social media on a worldwide and perpetual basis with no further compensation.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Participant releases and indemnify the Organizers, its shareholders, affiliates, agents and with their respective officers, directors, employees from all claims from any parties that exists or will exist in connection with Participant’s participation and submission in the Competition and/or acceptance and use of prizes. For the purposes of this section, "claims" means and includes any actions, lawsuits, requests, demands, demands, losses, fines, costs or expenses incurred.
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In no event will Organizers, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Papua New Guinea Limited, and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Organizers reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- For details, refer to in-store posters (Monday – Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number +675 7315 2653 from your mobile phone may be subject to airtime charges by your service provider.