Our Latest Jobs
Working at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Fiji (previously known as Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd) is unlike any other career experience.
What does this mean? Endless opportunity and a chance to be part of a team bursting with innovative thinkers and doers.
These are people who are writing the next chapter of the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Fiji story, creating millions of moments of happiness and possibilities every day.
Refrigeration Technician - Field (based in Suva) | Vacancy closes Friday the 09th of June 2023
COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS (FIJI) LIMITED, the leading beverage company in Fiji has a vacancy for Refrigeration Technician – Field to be based in its Laucala Beach Estate operations and reporting to the EQS Team Leader - Field.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure the successful execution of maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance and quality assurance plans on all Cold drink equipment, namely vending machines, coolers, postmix and Draught Beer owned or maintained by CCEP Fiji.
- Maintaining minimal levels in response times towards customer equipment movements and to ensure high efficiencies and level of service to customer.
- Ensure effective cost management and cost minimization through recycle and reuse initiatives.
- Ensure 100% cold drink equipment verification.
- Conduct interdepartmental and customer equipment operational training.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of all activities.
- Ensure all department SOPs are adhered to and all documentation are in order.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify problems on all cold drink equipment.
- Able to work on rostered standby and flexible hours in a fast paced dynamic work environment.
- Ensure that costs are maintained within budget.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the customer outlets.
- Achieving CCEP goals by actively taking part and contributing in a collaborative environment.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Airconditioning from TPAF/FNU.
- GPR Certification.
- ODS License.
- HC Certification.
- At least 2 years of refrigeration and mechanical servicing experience in a service-oriented environment.
Detailed key performance indicators will be explained during the interview.
Applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and phone contacts should be emailed to FI[email protected] by 5.00pm on Friday the 09th of June 2023.