COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS (FIJI) LIMITED, the leading beverage company in Fiji has a vacancy for a Bottle-Buy-Back Assistant to be based in its Laucala Beach Estate operations and reporting to the Environment & Sustainability Coordinator.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Serving of customers at the Mission Pacific BBB.
- Sorting of returned PET bottles and aluminium cans.
- Forklift operations.
- Processing of returned PET bottles.
- Loading of baled PET bottles into export containers.
- Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards customers and visitors.
- Focused on great GMP and maintaining a neat and clean workplace always.
- Carrying out additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have a valid Group 9 Forklift Drivers Licence.
- Knowledge of machine operations.
- Must be Physically Fit.
- Be an effective team member, proactively participates and contribute to the team.
- Good planning skills and well organised with good time management techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Full job description together with benefits and other terms & conditions will be discussed during the interview.
Applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and phone contacts should be emailed to [email protected] by 5.00pm on Monday 19th of September 2022.