Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager - Planning & Reporting, the Pricing & Rebates Analyst is responsible for the Pricing & Rebates function and the governance and compliance of all customer contracts, pricing and rebates at CCEP Fiji. In this role, the Pricing & Rebates Analyst will supervise all activities, lead critical reporting processes and develop relevant process metrics and efficiency targets to drive productivity for CCEP Fiji Commercial Team.
Responsibilities and duties
- - Responsible for set-up and maintenance of customer pricing.
- - Responsible to carry out value chain analysis of all promotional/ad-hoc pricing.
- - Proactively monitor data entry rates and accuracy of transactions as well as provide monthly pricing reports and rebate reports.
- - Act as the primary point of contact to resolve pricing conflicts on a timely basis.
- - Responsible for set-up and maintenance of customer rebate schemes.
- - Responsible for providing customer rebate schedules.
- - Generating sales reports as required by the business.
- - Partnering with the Commercial Analysts to create a reporting platform that provides timely, accurate and value driven sales reports.
- - Instil a culture of continuous improvement around pricing & rebate processes and lead the elimination of any non-value adding activity.
- - Assist in building, maintaining, and managing advanced analytics solutions via Tableau that provides valuable insights for the business.
- - Ensure the workplace (both CCEP Fiji and others) is safe through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental practices & undertake correct reporting/recording of accidents, incidents and hazards.
- - As requested, undertake projects or activities not specifically outlined above to support the Commercial Team
Qualifications and experience
- - University degree in Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting & Information Systems.
- - Knowledge and understanding of the Pricing & Rebates function with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG Organization.
- - Thorough knowledge of Pricing and Rebates risk or any Financial exposure.
- - Ability to interact with leadership Team, key stakeholders in a professional manner.
- - Advanced proficiency in ERP Microsoft Dynamics, Tableau and Microsoft office skills.
- - Good people management skills and the ability to lead and motivate sales teams on Pricing & Rebate requirements.
- - Strong problem solving, documentation, research and resolution, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by Friday, 20th May 2022 OR emailed to [email protected]:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE