Are you ready to lead and inspire a dynamic team in the stunning Pacific Islands?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is on the lookout for a Head of People & Culture – Pacific Islands to join our vibrant and iconic team based in Fiji.
About the Organisation
At CCEP, we are not just international in presence; we are also deeply rooted in the local heart of the Pacific Islands. We are committed to local economies and passionate about creating millions of moments of happiness every day. Our relentless pursuit of shared vision fuels us to deliver unparalleled sales and manufacturing capabilities, unmatched relationships, and far-reaching execution.
About the role
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Pacific Islands, and the Director People & Culture (P&C) NZ & Pacific Islands, this role will sit on the Fiji and Pacific Islands Executive, and NZ People & Culture Leadership teams.
The Head of People & Culture is responsible for ensuring our Pacific Islands businesses have engaged and high performing people through implementing excellent people strategies and practices, supporting our business leaders to deliver against their strategies. This role also plays a key business partnering role with our Sales & Marketing executives across our non-alcohol and alcohol portfolios.
- Lead and direct a generalist P&C function in line with business strategy and direction, within budget restrictions and industry needs.
- Develop and execute an inclusive Pacific Islands P&C strategy across the whole employee lifecycle in line with the global and Pacific P&C strategy.
- Work closely with the leadership team to continually analyse, prioritise and respond proactively to the Pacific Island’s needs, addressing concerns as necessary to ensure expectations are exceeded or met and risks mitigated.
- Provide leadership and capability enablement to the team and partner with senior leadership where necessary on projects and continuous improvement.
- Build capability and ensure consistency of service as well as delivery across all portfolios and Pacific business units from a P&C perspective.
- Manage and develop the P&C team so that accurate, timely and relevant data and information is available to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with the Director P&C Pacific and Global Centres of Excellence, design and implement P&C processes & projects such as engagement, performance, talent & remuneration review.
You will be a senior P&C leader, with a contemporary approach to employee experience. You will be pragmatic and approachable and have great relationships across the business.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR partnering.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar functional leadership role.
- Ability to build and retain high performing teams.
- Strong coaching and development skills both with senior leaders in the organisation and direct reports.
- Successful experience working with unions.
- Proven experience delivering projects to the business.
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management, influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Experience in multinational organisations an advantage.
- Experience in a high growth, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), retail or distribution business is preferable.
You'll get a fantastic package that includes bonus scheme, medical insurance as well as free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends, and participation in our Employee Share Program
If you're ready to be a part of something special and iconic while making a meaningful impact in the Pacific Islands, join us at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Apply now and be the driving force behind the region's favourite brands! Apply by emailing: [email protected].
Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.