Coke Vending - safe and secure
Our dedicated nationwide Coke Vending team are highly skilled in managing all aspects of our vending fleet including refilling, servicing, cleaning and general maintenance.
We strive to exceed our responsibilities under Workplace Health and Safety legislation, and can work with you on any additional security requirements unique to your state, industry, or site.
We have stringent quality controls, coupled with strict internal and external auditing procedures and are vigilant in ensuring all procedures and processes are adhered to.
These procedures and processes include:
- All Coke Vending machines are compliant with AS/NZS 603126.96.36.1993
- All Coke Vending machines also carry C Tick and (where applicable) A Tick certification or equivalent
- All members of our service team carry and utilise the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of all persons on site
- All members of our service team receive training specific to the critical areas of operation, such as cash handling, electrical safety and safe operating procedures and carry appropriate insurance
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners have a Refrigerant Trading License authorised by the Australian Refrigeration Council
- All vending machine fillers, maintenance, service, and technical staff have undergone appropriate personal background checks
- We will undertake all required induction and site safety training requirements and prepare Safe Work Method Statements as required
- All members of our service team are easily identifiable by uniform and CCEP identification ensuring you know that your machine is being maintained by an authorised person