Be in to Win a PS5 Promotion with Chicken Express - Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry relate to the Be in to Win a PS5 Promotion with Chicken Express (the Promotion).
1. Be in to Win a PS5 Promotion with Chicken Express
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (FIJI) PTE Limited (CCEP Fiji),
Private Mail Bag, Laucala Beach Estate,
4. This Promotion starts at 8:00:00am on Tuesday, 01 March 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Tuesday, 31 May 2022 (Promotion Period).
5. The prize is a PS5 console with a PS5 controller and PS5 Ratchet Clank game.
The prize has a value of FJ$2,000.00
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
6. Purchase any Coca-Cola beverage combo from any Chicken Express outlet, write your name & contact details on the back of the receipt and drop the receipt in the entry bins provided in the outlet.
7. You can enter as many times as you like provided you meet the Qualifying Entry requirements each time.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
9. Information on How to Enter to the Be in to Win a PS5 Promotion with Chicken Express form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
10. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
11. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. Are 15 years or over at the start of the Promotion Period;
b. Are residents of FIJI at the start of the Promotion Period;
c. Are not employees of the Promoter and Chicken Express or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
d. Are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion,
12. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Entry or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
13. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion website, or the information on the Promotion website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
14. There will be 1 draw for this promotion and the draw will be on 8 June 2022 (Prize Draw). The first Eligible Entrant randomly drawn from all Qualifying Entries received during the Promotion Period will win the Prize.
15. Prize Draw will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
16. The Promoter will attempt to contact all winner of Prize Draw within 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) after the relevant Prize Draw, by the telephone number that he/she provided on entering this Promotion.
17. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner of a Prize (major or consolation) after a period of 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) following the relevant Prize Draw, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw new winner of that Prize from the Eligible Entrants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, illegible or inaccurate information submitted on the entry or for any lost or misdirected entries.
19. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. To claim your Cash Prize, you must visit the CCEP Office with a picture identification which includes either your Passport or Fiji Driving License or Voter Registration Card and redeem your prize on or before 30 June 2022 during business hours.
21. Any Prize that is not claimed as directed will be forfeited. No compensation will be payable if you are unable to claim your Prize for whatever reason. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries or communications.
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
23. Information regarding this promotion can be found in point of sale materials in Participating outlets and our website www.ccamatilfiji.com
24. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to acts of God or acts of Government; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures or any pandemic) the Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant or invalidate any affected entries; and/or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion (including withholding and/or removing any Prize).
25. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
26. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
27. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
28. Eligible Entrants personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at CCEP Fiji, Ratu Dovi Road, Nasinu or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number set out below (refer to point 33). The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
29. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry where reasonably required. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
30. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for the purpose of publishing the outcome of this promotion.
31. The Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families, including their children and siblings, and other person residing in their household) of the Promoter and Chicken Express, its related entities, printers, suppliers, participating retailers, and agencies associated with Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. In the event that they do enter, their entries will be deemed invalid.
32. These Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of FIJI and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of FIJI.
33. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call CCEP Fiji on 339 4333 during working hours 8.00am – 5.00pm from Monday to Friday or visit www.ccamatilfiji.com/
34. Participating Outlets: Chicken Express locations in Sigatoka, Nadi, Namaka, Nausori, Suva City, Damodar City and Centre point.