Appointed: April 2016
- Extensive international management experience
- Strong track record of growing businesses
- Extensive experience of working in the Coca-Cola system
- Invaluable insight in relation to international strategy
- Possesses a strong network at TCCC
Key external commitments:
Director Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc., Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. , The American-Ireland Fund and the Smurfit Kappa Group plc.. Non-Executive director for Co-operation Ireland and Galway University Foundation USA.
Director and senior roles in the Coca-Cola system throughout his career including Managing Director of bottlers in Ireland, Romania and Bulgaria, Managing Director of Molino Beverages, as CEO of Coca-Cola HBC AG, President of Bottling Investments Group, Executive Vice President of TCCC and director of Coca-Cola Amatil, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., G2G Trading, Coca-Cola East Japan and Coca-Cola FEMSA.
Committee memberships: Member of the Nomination Committee and Remuneration Committee